This is how we develop progressive and reliable solutions
From software and firmware design, to hardware design and manufacture, our passion for solving complex tasks will help you capitalize on investments and deliver your products with confidence.
Your product starts with our thorough review of specifications, feasibility, technology, design options, costs, assembly options, future improvements, and risks.
Design & Development
We want you to have the confidence that your project is progressing well towards all the objectives, so all our design & development processes are completely transparent.
All prototype PCBs are assembled in-house for quick turnaround times and pristine quality control. We can provide a custom-designed enclosure for your electronics and install software to give you a fully functional, configured and tested prototype system.
Our in-house services are responsive and reliable. All builds and test procedures are well documented to ensure traceability in both materials and processes. We are focused on reducing manufacturing wastes and lowering costs while delivering value.
Test & Verification
All manufactured products go through stringent testing procedures. We develop test platforms that validate the designs and confirm the performance, quality and reliability of your products.
Delivery & Support
We work with you to coordinate and execute delivery of your finished products. With tech support, life cycle management, and warranty programs, we are here to ensure your continuous success.
Choose from our comprehensive list of services to support you in any stage of your project:
- Design feasibility for new projects
- Hardware and software design improvements
- System simulations for existing and new projects with recommended improvements
- User and design documentation
- Custom IP design licenseable to the customer
- Architecture and development of digital and mixed–signal PCBs
- Redesign or design verification
- Tooling and prototyping
- Investigation of drop-in replacements or suitable alternatives
Specialties in: analog, microcontroller, processor modules, FPGA, DSP, automotive and industrial communication protocols, and power supplies
Software & Firmware Design
- Embedded/Firmware development
- Application software development
Specialties in: Linux, VxWorks, Windows, Android, FPGA, CUDA GPU
- Modification of existing product
- Formulation of a new design to meet market needs
- Clear definition of project goals, costs, and product objectives
- Understanding of the intended development approach
- Efficient engineering change management and problem-solving
- Surface mount and thru-hole assembly
- High-mix low-volume manufacturing
- Systems integration
- Custom enclosures & Cable harness
- Life cycle management
- Quality Assurance
- BOM management
- Detailed documentation for traceability in materials and processes
- Prototype performance verification
- Functional testing and calibration
- System simulation
- Assist in certification testing
- Test fixture design and build for volume production
- 100% of products tested
Let’s make awesome things together.
Call or email us today to get a free consultation. Let’s start your new project together!